Day 4 Self Quarantine: Sunday

We began quarantine for the kids and I on Thursday because James has chickenpox and I just don't want to have him pick up a virus on top of what his body is fighting off.

At this point I think I have about 80+ meals in my pantry.  If we were to be self-sufficient for a month I would need 56 lunch and dinner meals.  So I feel less stress.

But I wonder how this Corona virus will effect our world?
France, Italy and Spain are shutting down all non essential businesses. We are about 15 days behind them.  There have been so many people rushing to panic buy at the grocery stores (so I've read in the news) that I'm sure people are spreading the virus in those public places.
But apart from that how will our world economy bounce back from such a devastating hit to commerce? Only time will tell.



A quote I heard Chris Vallaton say today:
"Fear is Faith in the wrong God."

God wants me to trust Him.  
Over and over in the Bible he says this.  Psalm 23.  Psalm 91  and many more.

 "He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

 I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”

My thoughts need to be dwelling with God. Not spiraling out of control with fear.  I choose to take captive my thoughts and trust in God.




Comments

Popular Posts