Like 9mo

 I have been so busy with our worship camp that I haven't had time to post.  Luke turned 9 mo on June 25th... Oops he is almost 10 months.  He just started eating solids.  Pretty much skipped the baby food stage, he never liked baby food oatmeal.  He will eat a little smashed salted avocado, but that is occasionally.  His favorite food is cherries or ritz crackers. He nurses the same amount, approx every 3 hours, so I'm ok that he isn't getting all the fruits and veggies yet.  But it certainly has happened out of convenience.  This last week I showed our house 5 times in 6 days, and was in the middle of worship camp with our church, and had sick, diarrhea, vomiting, fever kids.  So, crackers to the baby while driving in the car has just had to be.  I'm ok with that. :). 

Luke is pulling himself up on everything he can find, which is interesting because he pretty much s tarted crawling a week ago, and now he is cruzing around the furniture a bit.  He still doesn't sleep through the night, he likes to wake up around 2 am and sleep with me. :) and he just had one of his bottom teeth break through. 

We also got a offer on our house this week!  We gave a counter offer and they accepted!! So no the fun begins.  Mark is trying to finish up the chicken coup at my parents house, and work on final organizing, moving furniture.  Then we need to figure out what we need to store, sell and keep.  That is challenging, as part of me really wants to sell most of it, and figure it out later.  But I don't know.  I don't want to regret selling things that I could really use in the next place we live.  However I don't think my in laws place can actually hold everything we have either.  It is going to take some thinking.  Like kitchen stuff, and home decor stuff.  



Comments

Popular Posts