Books for the kids

Finding books for our family has proved to be challenging.  Karmin is a 4th grader and Rose is a 3rd grader.  Jesse in 1st grade is just learning how to read.  Here are some books we've been reading. There are so many other books we've read, but to list them all with the links would take forever! So I just chose a few.



Books for Karmin and Rose: 

The Great Illustrated Classics have been a fantastic find.  I wish I knew about them two years ago.






Other Books the girls have enjoyed.

This book is our current read aloud.  It doesn't have many pictures but it has been enjoyable for the girls to listen to.


Books for Jesse:  1st grader. 

 Finding early readers that he is interested in is difficult.  I have trouble finding books that are at his reading level.  They are either too easy or too difficult.  The "Henry and Mudge" books are really cute and sometimes silly.  We really enjoy them.




Other books we've read with Jesse.


Big egg / Coxe, Molly






Our favorite Read aloud books:


I think this is my favorite book of all time!


Picture Books








Comments

Popular Posts