Living room

I finally tackled the strange collection of picture frames on my shelves and got educated with what kinds of decor I like from Pinterest.  Here is my first redo of the shelves. This staging thing for home selling has been challenging for me. 

 I haven't had a lot of opportunity to decorate, wether finances or just having babies every two years.  Decorating hasn't been very high on my priority list.   As I have been looking at thrift shops, I have been thinking "lovely".  What is lovely to me? And as I have been setting things up, I have been evaluating what things look out of place. 

 Like the clock I had on the wall previously was a nice clock.  I have enjoyed it, but it really would go much better in a log cabin, than a home I am trying to decorate in a cottage, French country type decor.  I have no idea if I even remotely achieved those two categories, for all my savvy decorating friends out there, you will have to let me know, and give some suggestions on how I can improve. :) 

Comments

Popular Posts