Wednesday, Feb 6 & Thursday, Feb 7th

Mark stayed home because of his cold Wednesday, I took the boys to the indoor park.

Bfast: oatmeal and Lara bars
Lunch: rice crackers, hummus, carrots, cucumbers, oranges
Dinner: chicken soup with mashed potatoes ( the kids love this meal) I made biscuits too.

Snack: apples

James woke up from his nap congested and a cold in his eye.


Talked to mom Fouts she is on about day 15 of the flu. I'm concerned about her.

Thursday:
Bfast: white tortillas and peanut butter ( for kids) me: chocolate whey drink
Snack: almonds, peanuts, cranberries
Lunch: chicken nuggets & French fries, I had a whopper and onion rings, k had double cheese
Dinner: chuck roast with potatoes ands carrots

Went to the dentist for myself, Karmin and Jesse. Teeth cleaning. We have a new dentist. I'm disappointed dr. Marshal sold her practice, but dr. Parish seems nice.
Jesse, Karmin and I have cavities. I was reading that the health of your gut can effect the health of your teeth and that baking soda can also help lower the ph in your mouth to prevent cavities.
Karmin has a cross bite and needs orthodontic care, she is also going to need braces.
My mom watched James and Rose at the church for me.

Rose was taking pictures of herself today.

Got to spend the evening with Sara and Desiree chatting about diabetics and food changes. We were up till mid-night!


Comments

Popular Posts