Tuesday, February 12 and Wednesday Feb 13

The girls have been writing early Valentines day cards to each other and to me. So has Jesse!

So thankful for healthy children!

Yesterday my stove and oven died.
Waiting for a part. So glad that Mark can fix it. Even though it is a old, cheap stove, I don't want to replace it, if it can be fixed.

Bfast: peanut butter and tortilla rolls, I had a chocolate whey protein shake.
Lunch: crackers, cheese and apples
Dinner: chicken soup with mashed potatoes - had to cook this on the camp stove in the garage.

Went to the fire bridge meeting at our church last night...lots of prophecy going on. Loved it! I received a prophecy if encouragement over me. God giving me pearls of wisdom to wear around my neck and to share with others. I was so blessed. The Holy Spirit was thick in the room. I really needed it!

I went with Desiree to a new doctor to talk to him about her health issues and in the end I got blessed by finding a new doctor. He is a naturopath but also a licensed doctor, so he can write prescriptions if necessary. I was very impressed and now feel like I have a doctor who understands what I need for my children and doesn't tell me that I need to have a prescription for allergy meds for my kids, but instead looks at why they are having allergies.




Wednesday

Bfast: German pancakes, cooked at the indoor park
Lunch: apples, rice crackers, carrots, I had cottage cheese too.
Dinner: pancakes, eggs and bacon


I walked and ran around the cul de sac this afternoon for 20 min. Yay!


Jesse's picture is of Rapunzel and the horse Maximus from the movie "Tangled".



Comments

Popular Posts