Saturday, Feb. 2 and Sunday Feb. 3rd

Went to Ikea this morning to look for bunk beds..didn't have what we were looking for.
We bought a new mattress for Jesse.

Bfast: hash browns and eggs. Jesse only ate eggs.
Snack: apple
Lunch: French fries and chicken strips, I had lentil soup
Dinner: kids will have lentil soup with corn chips
Snack: popcorn

Last night Luke didn't sleep well, he was stuffy. I have a stuffiness in one side of my nose, and my ears are plugged. Still taking cod-liver oil and vit. C.

Karmin was coughing Friday night too.

Mark and I splurged on a sitter and went out to dinner.


Sunday
We all stayed home, Karmin is still coughing. Jesse isn't. James and Luke just started today, and Mark, Rose and I all have variations of this cold.

Bfast: hash browns and eggs
Lunch: apples, oranges, cheese, tortilla chips and slices of pepperoni
Dinner: chicken soup with mashed potatoes
Snack: almond coconut oil no bake cookies, sliced red apples

I bumped up our Vit C intake. I took 2000 ml today, Karmin 1500. The other kids to 1000 ml.

James keeps swiping Luke's binky.
He is such a sweet kissy, 2 year old. He was even kissing me after his bath tonight. :)









Comments

Popular Posts