Friday, Feb. - Feb. 11, Monday

I exercised on the treadmill this morning for 20min.

Bfast: scrambled eggs and cheese
Lunch: leftover chicken soup with rice
Dinner: lentils, fried tortillas, left over chuck roast, rice and broccoli

Snack: garden veggie chips

I did have a Hershey kiss, and a licorice.

James still has a cold in his eye, stuffy nose and a bit of coughing.


We watched Tangled, for the fourth or fifth time :)

Saturday

Bfast: Lara bars , protein shake
Lunch : whopperb@ Burger King, & onion rings
Dinner: left over roast beef, rice and broccoli

I went to a baby shower with Sara, for Renea Garren. I only had a cream puff for bad sugar stuff.

Sunday:
Healthy kids!

Bfast: Lara bars
Lunch: pizzadilla's - basically tortillas made into pizza
Dinner:


Want to ladies night out at JBC, I did eat a yummy dessert. Had two of them. I don't even know what they were!


Monday
Bfast : Lara bars and power bars
Lunch: refrained beans and tortilla chips, cucumbers, humus, apples. Jesse had carrots, chicken, and tortilla chips
Dinner: mark made quesadillas. He forgot we have meatballs and noodles usually and I was taking a nap. Jesse and I had baked potato with broccoli and chicken.

We had our homeschooling group today. The girls had their geography challenge. Out of 63 questions, Karmin missed 3 ands Rose only missed 1!
The girls started swim lessons at the YMCA today.

Comments

Popular Posts