Friday, Feb. 1

Luke slept really well last night. He woke with a stuffy nose, but other than that and the pink eye, he is doing much better.

What we ate today:
Bfast: hash browns and scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese
Lunch: homemade lentil soup, with onions & carrots, blended, eaten with tortilla chips.
Dinner: Parmesan butternut squash, Parmesan chicken, garden noodles

Jesse still has a mucus barking cough.
Karmin now has the mucus barking cough. A very runny nose.
Rose has a runny nose.
James has a runny nose.

I think it has taken Jesse 4 hrs. To transfer laundry and fold his wash cloths. He is very non -compliant today.

James threw a HUGE fit because he didn't get to watch the movie this morning, and I had to put him in a hold. That was miserable.
Unfortunately, I realized that I needed to ask each of my kids after receiving a consequence to do what I had originally asked of them. For instance with James, I asked him to sit in the chair, and he chose to throw a fit instead. So after I finished putting him in a hold, I asked that he return to the chair. Of course he refused and threw another fit, and of course we went into another hold, and he finally agreed to obey. I then did the dishes and returned to him to talk about what happened. I have never done this before and this may be the reason why he obey's Mark better than me.










Comments

Popular Posts