Baby Number 5!

The time has come! God told me that He had plans for another baby for our family. James was only a few weeks old when he wispered to my heart.

James is now 18 months. There is rarely a day that goes by that I don't think how much I love the stage that he is in. I felt so at peace about having baby number 5, when I would look at James and think, "if we don't have anymore children, then this is the last child I get to nurse." or "this is the last chubby belly I get to kiss" and the list goes on and on. I am so excited to be pregnant. My body would really like this to be our last. People ask us often if we will be finished having children with 5. Mark keeps saying the mini-van holds 6. (I thought this was a joke, 3 children ago...I think he's kinda serious) :) I don't feel like I can answer that question with a yes or a no. Some people know exactly how many kids they are going to have, some people know they are going to have as many as God gives them. Then there is our family, and all I can say is that we take it one baby at a time. :)

So we are 12 weeks now. The nausea stage is over, the fatigue is getting better. We've told the kids (that was hard to wait for). We're heading into the 2nd trimester and let me tell you, I feel 6 months pregnant. I know. It's hard to think that, but I am uncomfortable already! I ache, everything seems to be shifting around and I'm pretty sure it could all be blamed that I didn't take care of myself after the last 4. Why? I really don't like exercising. I don't like walking, I don't like anything like that. And I REALLY don't like doing any of it if the weather is colder than 65 and warmer than 69 outside! :)

The beginning of October is the due date...so only 7 more months to go! :)



Comments

Popular Posts