Sickness & Visions

We've been on a roll this Winter/Spring/Summer of 2010 & 2011...one thing after another. One cough & yucky snotty nose for Jesse after another. In James' short life of nearly 1 year I'm guessing he's had over 7 colds and 3 fevers and 2 ear drums that ruptured. I've been really healthy, but got hit hard yesterday with the Influenza that the rest of the family (except for Jesse) has gone through. Fever for a couple of days, body aches, swollen glands, severe sore throat. Odd how long it has taken it to cycle through everyone. Rose got it first, 4 days later, Karmin, James, 3-4 days later Mark, one week later, Me. It's been over 3 weeks of sickness cycling through and I'm pretty frustrated.

I asked the LORD about what is going on. He gave me a vision of our house sitting in a fish net, the kind that are hand held and you pick up a fish you've just caught with a fishing pole. God is holding the handle. Satan has his hand in the net and is pestering us, the same way a child would pester a fish.

Then God gave me a vision of a force field around our house, and this came with the impression that this is what our house is supposed to look like.

So I asked God what we are supposed to do. He said to revisit the story of Jericho and do what they did. They marched around Jericho 7 days and on the 7th day they did it 7 times. Then they blew their trumpets. (we don't have any trumpets)and Mark said he wouldn't do that. But he did agree to walk around our house praying for 7 days. Although, Saturday night after the Rafting trip/BBQ with the middle school, we forgot. But I am not worried. God offers grace. And it is a learning experience for us.

In our walks we are praying over the 4 corners of our house. Really great to do this together, we've never done anything like this before. On the first day I saw a vision of the south side fence that borders our Hispanic Neighbors. At first I had a terrible negative impression. Then after praying I saw the fence as high as our house and it was white washed. Then, it began to have HUGE tiger lilies and other flowers painted all over it. It was magnificent!

Last night I saw a ditch being dug around our house. A shallow ditch that was having some sort of piping being laid. Then the ground was being covered. Before long it was as if they were a sprinkler system that was in the ground. In moments it looked as if there was water spraying up about 15 ft high, but it wasn't water, it was light...I'm still kind of in awe of the vision. It came in moments. I don't know exactly what the sprays of light are...but they aren't ending. I can still see them with my spirit. However, they are not on the south side of the house. And the impression that I get is that they are good. In fact they are GREAT!

Comments

Popular Posts