Miracles

Karmin (my thinker) asked me today if I have ever experienced any miracles. I realized that there are a few that I've encountered over the years, probably many more I have forgotten. But even the little ones increase our faith. Just trying to recal them to her increased my faith.

Here's a few I could remember, and a couple that happened this week.

2010 - My father-in-law broke his wrist and hand jumping out of a boat. From the x-rays the Dr. said that it was going to be a long surgery. When the Dr. opened his hand up only his two wrist bones were broken and the chaos amoung the bones in his hand were all in alignment as if someone (our creator) put them back. The x-ray still says it should be in chaos.

1980 - As a child I grew up hearing a story about how I swallowed a piece of plastic around the age of 18mo. Having difficulty breathing the Dr's said they were going to have to do surgery. My parents were praying and after the Dr. spoke to my parents he found that the piece of plastic was on my tongue.

2010 - The car accident I got into 3 days before James was born. In Salem on Mission st. just past Costco, during rush hour traffic. I was in the left lane. I didn't notice the traffic stop in front of me and hit the car in front of me with my left front to their right side rear end. I crossed over 3 lanes of traffic to my right and jumped a curb. Air bags deployed. I had no injuries, although the car was totaled. The other driver had only wip-lash and James was perfectly fine. I still am baffeled at how I didn't hit any other car when I crossed over those 3 other lanes of traffic.

2009 - My Dad's back was hurting and we were on a family trip at the coast. We prayed over his back and his back pain was gone.

2011 - 3 weeks ago I was talking to Mark that I didn't know how we were going to pay for the Naturepath Dr. visit we had scheduled the next day. At that moment his phone rang and interupted my conversation and a guy was inquiring about some stuff Mark had on Craigslist. The guy bought the stuff that night and we ended up with $100 to pay for the Dr. visit the next day! :)

2011 - I asked God to work it out so that our family could take a trip to the beach using Mom and Dad Wilson's WorldMark. However, WM is really hard to get into during the summer months and I wanted to go in June when Serena and her family were coming to visit. I called WM and got us on the waiting list. Then about 2 wks later I felt a nudge to call and follow-up. They happened to have an opening at another resort in Seaside - I had totally forgotten about that resort, and they happened to have 2 - 3 bedrooms available for that same weekend. Amazing!

Do you have any great miracle stories? Sharing yours increases the faith of the person hearing your true story.

Comments

Popular Posts